Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Get out and vote!

Eye On Miami

This is addressed to all the lazy people -- go vote today. And kill that Amendment 3. Both candidates for Governor agree on one thing: that it is bad. Don't VOTE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY by passing Amendment 3. I don't know why I would have to tell you this...you all should know it. I read in the Herald that they changed the numbers? I don’t see how that is possible. Probably I read it wrong. I would just vote NO on all the amendments and then you would be safe. Since I voted NO, they surely will all pass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Albert.

I think you are thinking of someone else.

Genius is male... why else would he have that handle? Seriously, He writes well and I appreciate his commitment to the blog.

Anonymous said...

One more race. Nov 21st. City of Miami Dist 2. Marc Sarnoff.

Anonymous said...

Dear Genius, you are right on Amendment 3, and you are right on most things in Miami politics, except one—there's no need to despair! Thanks to you and a handful of dedicated citizens in Miami-Dade County, we are winning some important battles.

Now you can visit my blog too! You inspired me to start mine today: Mutley Way.

5:14 PM

Geniusofdespair said...

Thank you Albert...You had exposed my identity so I had to take it out of your message. Good luck with your blog. hey today is Nov. 28th and your last post was 11/07...what gives?