Friday, November 25, 2016

The John Dubois camp writes me love letters. By Geniusofdespair

Well thanks nasty guys always good not hearing from you. But as to your assertion I always pick losers, what about Daniella Levine Cava and Jose Javier Rodriguez? Many of my picks lose because they are Long Shots to begin with: not incumbents and always, always under-funded.  That does not mean they are not the better candidate. In the Palmetto Bay Vice Mayor race the spending was more than 10 to 1.

In the case of John Dubois, the people will live to regret that pick and foul mouthed David Singer (yes although I use the word Fuck occasionally, I could not rapid-fire it like him at an actual person to threaten them, like he did with candidate David Zisman (there was a video that has since been taken down). I use the word at a situation that confounds me -- once). And besides, I am not running for office, or worse, in office.

All I can say is, glad I don't live in that village.

Not Losers Dubois team, never loser: challengers, under-dogs maybe - but I never support losers.

1 comment:

Geniusofdespair said...

That is an example of the love letters. So I am going to turn off comments.