Sunday, November 27, 2016

I call first dibs on the White House. By Geniusofdespair



Let's be serious for a moment. The Donald is not going to live in the White House. Yawn, too waspy for him certainly not for a nouveau riche guy. Therefore, I call it mine for my use. I hope I am the first in the country to do so.

It is our house. We all pay for it. So I am willing to share it. I will take it in the Spring and share it with others the rest of the year. Call dibs on a week of your choice.



The only big problem is poor BLUE New York is stuck with a President on the busiest of streets. You yokels who voted for him have never been on a Main Street when a President is on the move. The traffic is at a standstill. Tiffany's will lose all its business. My advice, New York people, you have a duty to stand in the street every day and protest till the secret service makes him move to my house in Washington. I will allow him to live with me. I love eating toast in the bathtub. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me see:

I would like a week including the 4th of July and if you have, another week while the Supreme Court is in session.

Anonymous said...

Airbnb. Get our tax dollars back.