Thursday, January 07, 2016

Want To Give Up Sugar In Your Coffee and Tea? By Geniusofdespair

Do you want to give up hateful sugar? I did but honey left a taste in my tea that I wasn't fond of. I found a solution. I got Acacia Honey. It does not have a strong taste that interferes with my tea. I get the honey from Teavana  (at every mall). It is from the Piedmont Region of Northern Italy. Try it. Anything is worth a try if you can eliminate sugar. Cut the cord with big sugar. Ask for Acacia honey at Starbucks.

Honey raised blood sugar less than dextrose (glucose) and sucrose (glucose and fructose). It still did raise blood sugar, just not as much. At least you are not giving the sugar barons any of your hard earned cash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agave. It's becoming cheaper as more people use it. I haven't tried it for baking, though.

youbetcha' said...

I am on a sugar binge the last several weeks. I gotta kick the stuff.

cyndi said...

I love honey. If you get local its quite good for you. Agave is just as bad as sugar.