Monday, March 05, 2012

More on Bogdanoff: Her daughter's arrest. By Geniusofdespair


This is Senator Bogdanoff's daughter. I say this for sure because the Senator has an odd middle name: "Setnor" and so does this arrested woman. Danna was arrested by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. That is odd. She was caught with Oxycodone.

2/24/2012 the case was closed in Miami. It says it was transferred to another jurisdiction. It is State Case No.: 13-2011-CF-015321-A000-XX. I would think it is still kicking around somewhere.

The State Senator her mother -- who has been raising havoc in Tallahassee this year -- was awarded the 2003 "Mother of the Year" from the Healthy Mother-Healthy Babies Coalition of Broward County.  I wrote about Senator Bogdanoff on March 1st, calling her a bitch.  I said about her last Thursday:
Loser State Senator Bogdanoff is running an amendment to HB 4003 to prohibit local super-majority votes on the CDMP - up tomorrow on the floor. This is just after the Mayor has proposed a 3/4 instead of a 2/3's majority.  Say goodbye to the UDB if this passes.
This is the same woman pushing the gambling.
I don't usually like reporting on children but adult children...well, I don't like this Senator no how, no way. Nothing is off limits on her untill she gets a brain, a conscience and starts caring about Florida and the people who live here. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having policy differences is one thing but gratuitously writing about a persons child and their struggles with substance abuse just because you can and you think it may effect the outcome in Tallahassee (it won't) is a new low.

I didn't always agree with your positions or those you pushed but I respected your passion and zeal in reporting them. You have sunk to a low that is beneath what integrity I thought this site had.

You should rethink your post and remove it. Concentrate on policy and politics which is what you are good at not personal attacks born of frustration of inability to bring about change.

Anonymous said...

I disagree with the last comment. It is as newsworthy as Former Mayor Carlos Alvarez's son being arrested and former Governor Jeb Bush's daugther's arrests and Katherine Fernandez Rundle's son arrests. We talk about family values don't we want to know the family values of those we vote for?

Frances said...

Don't remove it. Bogdanoff has been trying to kill this story. Don't let her triumph.

Geniusofdespair said...

I can't take it down as The South Florida Daily Blog has decided it was newsworthy enough to link to it.

Anonymous said...

I live in her district and I never heard about her daughter getting arrested.

It is one thing to have a drug problem it is another to commit crimes. I don't care about the possession part, I care about the Grand Theft and Burglary. I'm glad she did in Miami and not here.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I didn't vote for her.

C.L.J. said...

Senator Bogdanoff should spend more time on straightening out her own house and less time trying to pave over the Everglades.

Anonymous said...

I would agree that children adult or otherwise are off limits unless they get special treatment none of our kids would recieve then its OPEN SEASON on these scumbags and their spawn.

Anonymous said...

AS A DEMOCRAT, WHO IS SICK OF THE PARTISANSHIP AND THE MEDIA EXACERBATING THE PROBLEM, I SIMPLY WANT TO SAY:

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB! Mother of the year? I love to see hypocrites exposed!

Anonymous said...

To leave the kids alone:

What about our kids? This woman is not a good steward of the environmental treasures my kids will inherit of this State. She is making a mockery of what will be left for my grandchildren to enjoy.

Geniusofdespair said...

Nope. No mistake. I was sent a picture of both of them together.

Anonymous said...

What about Jenna Bell's run-ins with the Law?

Now THAT'S newsworthy, EOM...

Anonymous said...

If FDLE caught wind of Jenna's hijinks they'd pull her police certification with the quickness.