Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Absentee Ballot Schedule for Primary Election. By Geniusofdespair

Once again, a reader gave me bad information, saying they got their absentee ballot in the mail already. This time I checked first before reporting it. The Elections Department said absentee Ballots for the primary will go out August 3rd.

After I read and report on the Financial Disclosure Reports, I will be making my selection for the District 8 election.

Meanwhile, congratulations State Rep. Candidates Millie Herrera and Whilly Bermudez for snagging Miami Herald endorsements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milly and Whilly deserve the endorsement. They have worked hard. Let's hope voters are not stupid enough to vote against them because they hate the herald.

Milly Herrera (Hialeah) said...

Congratulations to Millie Herrera for the 'Herald endorsement and Good Luck!

For all those who wonder, Millie and I are not relative, but I met her when she fought to preserve the UDBLine, and when she came to Hialeah to rally with us for Hialeah Park's historic preservation.

Thank you for caring for what matters most - our quality of life, our resources and our history.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about Jose Pazos who snagged the Herald Endorsment for State House District 117. You should really look into that race especially Bileca and Rosado. Find out who is behind them.