Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Society: Lobbyist Ron Book’s Daughter to Wed. By Geniusofdespair

In case you missed it, Lauren Book, campaign contributor to Carlos Gimenez’s campaign, has graduated from college and is slated to marry June 7th. Invited according to the Miami Herald: (My invitation must be late) County Commissioner Sally Heyman, Clerk of Courts Harvey Ruvin, Broward Property Appraiser Lori Parrish and Dade County Police Benevolent Association President John Rivera (755 guests total). This posh wedding is at the Fairmont-Turnberry Isle Resort. Why isn’t Carlos going? What about Gwen Margolis (Book friend but no fan of Sally). Ron gave $2,500 to Natacha Seijas’ campaign so far, I wonder if he will extend her an invitation, and, what about Ron Book critic Max Rameau (of Umoja Village fame)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very surprised that Ron did not invite my wife and I. Way back when I was of great help to him. I guess the past good deeds are forgotten when you must invite those who support you today. But I am a little hurt. If gwen does not get invited then I understand for both of us. We really do not like some of his present "friends". But I guess as it appears in all those people, greed comes first.