Tuesday, May 20, 2008

County Commissioner Natacha Seijas: Here is what you look like on TV. By Geniusofdespair

For those of you who do not know Natacha Seijas she is a most vile County Commissioner who abuses the public when they appear before her (see DeFede video - link on right side of page - to see her in action).

Natacha: I just thought you might like to see what we see (5/13/08): That really angry face we all know so well. I guess you have a mirror so I am not showing you something new. However, on this day we got a hint of cleavage which is something new for all of us. You should cover that up while you are in Istanbul (on our dime). I just realized she left on her trip today, leg 3 of her world tour, thanks to our tax dollars!

Here is another photo with Terry:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a hound dog..........

Anonymous said...

That is not my idea of Cleavage...it is suppose to be sexy not the coming together of loose fat skin.

Anonymous said...

I am so very much afraid that as bad and dishonest as she is, her people will vote her back in office because she is one of them.

Geniusofdespair said...

She is not one of them...her constituents need some educating on her behavior and newspapers they read and radio shows they listen to are unwilling to do it.

Anonymous said...

Natacha "Pierogi" Seijas. Please stay in Poland!

Anonymous said...

You should have seen the parade of little old ladies downtown the other day with Friend of Natasha buttons on for Cuban independence day.

I wonder if the county paid for that.

I dont think the disparaging remarks are a good direction for this forum. shes distasteful because shes sad and mean on the inside. that should be enough without stooping to silly schoolyard name calling.

Geniusofdespair said...

This isn't the newspaper, we really don't have to be polite. We want people to vent within reason. You can't do it anywhere else.

Anonymous said...

I hate to accept this, but it's true, some people are really just rotten on the inside.

Do you think these people actually believe that people are nice to them because because they like them as a person? O r are they simply nice to them for selfish reasonsto see what they can gain from their relationship.

I wonder if this person actually looks at themself in the mirror and thinks:"People really like me. I'm lucky to have so many real friends in this world".

Every night when I go to bed, I pray. I'm not a religious person. I don't pray for myself. I pray that the person I'm talking about doesn't have a pet dog. Because, I'm pretty sure that the person would go home every day and kick that dog.

Please don't assume that I am writting about anyone in particular. All statements I've made are hypothetical.

m

Geniusofdespair said...

Wait a minute....

Is "M" short for moderate. Is this comment really from Moderate? It has to be another reader.

Unknown said...

Somebody should stick her face in some dough and make manatee cookies.