Wednesday, February 06, 2008

How Do I Personally Feel About Florida Hometown Democracy Not Making the 2008 Ballot?

I had to think about this for awhile. Yes, I think the Petition effort was thwarted by sleazy politics and sleazy people. And worse, sleazy people that brag about how sleazy they are:

"I would hope they do flood it," says Associated Industries chief executive Barney Bishop. "The point of the fact is that we are going to make sure she doesn't get on the ballot. Her ox is getting gored? Too bad. Grow up. We play for keeps."

If I didn't believe in Karma Return, I guess I would be angry and seeking revenge. But, those who sow their oats despicably, risk the wrath of bad Karma...the voodoo doll of a progressive mind. Watch out Barney Bishop, I would get that colonoscopy and check on that prostate! they say Karma Return tends to hit you where you are most active. As for me, I just had a brain scan.

P.S. Here is what Petition President, Leslie Blackner had to say: "Democracy requires a sense of fair play, and they play gutter politics." Yep, prostate and colon would be my guess.

1 comment:

out of sight said...

I am weary and tired. I want to retire and paint my house a new color every month.