Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome by Geniusofdespair

Welcome to Eye On Miami, the place to come to talk about wacky politics and ethically challenged politicians. Tomorrow is election day and the ads on TV have been non-stop. I look forward to Wednesday. Vote "No" for State Amendment 3 and please sign a Hometown Democracy Petition if you can. I am really angry at the Miami Herald all the time because they are short staffed and leave out so much. I toyed with calling myself "Angry Person In Miami" for this blog but, I am more depressed than angry. I don't have a lot to say right now, just want to start the ball rolling. I would rather hear from you.

8 comments:

Geniusofdespair said...

Oh yes, keep this in mind when posting your comments/responses: Pithy, short and to the point.

WOOF said...

We are with you.

Anonymous said...

way to go...

you have to continue with diligence... the community may not have the deep pockets... but they do have smarts... out fox the devils!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's about time. A place for Miami to vent.

Geniusofdespair said...

gimleteye - I want to hear you vent...I am going to get exhausted doing it alone.

Anonymous said...

Eye on Miami. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

Can you get on google? Your blog is hard to find in a search. Great concept.

Geniusofdespair said...

DEAR APPRECIATIVE

You can find our blog easily on google.

Just put in:
Vile Seijas or Seijas Vile and we will be your first hit.

Or you can google eyeonmiami (without spaces) it comes up.