Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I Tried Marijuana on my shoulder in Denver. By Geniusofdespair

I don't know how medical it was since I didn't have a prescription and it did have THC in it but I bought a sample size of Apothecanna Extra Strength Sachet Creme for $4. I bought it at a Recreational emporium called Euflora. Colorado is a State where both recreational and medical marijuana are legal. The tax was 89 cent on $4. A lot of tax in my view.

Anyway, I bought it for my shoulder and upper back. It was enough for one dose. I was in a lot of pain and it did help. Maybe it was the placebo effect. According to the store expert, medical marijuana needs the THC to activate the CBD. So there was THC in the cream. But I believe there are two different tracks. The recreation stores don't carry medicinal for the most part, and as I said the medicinal needs a prescription. What I bought I think is Marijuana's version of arthritis cream, everything recreational has THC in it. What the ad says for Apothecanna Extra Strength:

Double strength moisturizing body cream with anti-inflammatory plant extracts. Cooling and invigorating, perfect for use on sore muscles, swollen joints and distressed skin. Use with full body massage or apply directly where it hurts.

I don't know that I would use it for a full body massage. How "distressed" could my skin get?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eat, vape or smoke it and your shoulder will be feeling even better! Also note, it's the best hangover cure on earth.