Monday, April 03, 2017

These are the worst of times. By Geniusofdespair

I have gotta say I have been completely irrational these past couple of months. I really don't think my friends can deal with me any longer. Truthfully, I can't even deal with myself. The very best thing you can do right now is give money. It doesn't have to be a lot. If you are old enough join AARP (50). For the environment join Sierra Club and give to Earth Justice. Join the League of Women voters and ACLU. You can cover the bases with only $100. Just give and join. It is so important. Republicans help their politicians and their right wing causes with bucks. Progressives don't. It is time for a change. If you don't change nothing around you will. You can hold a thousand signs at rallies but money to those that are fighting legal battles is more important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be worse, you could be Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch or Evelyn Farkas.

Anonymous said...

It feels exactly like the months after Ayatollah Khomeini took Iran down the drain.