Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Save the date: Saturday April 29th CLIMATE MARCH. by Geniusofdespair


If you bring a sign, please make it about Climate, Sea Level Rise or Global Warming. See you April 29th at Jose Marti Park. It is on the South Side of the Miami River...very hard to get there in my opinion. Go down SW 7th Street West and turn somewhere I guess on 4th Avenue or 5th Avenue. It is is NOT this Biscayne Blvd. address. Where you can park is beyond me.  Anyone have ideas on parking. I wrote to them. on Facebook. I would suppose mass transit could get you close. I have no clue. If anyone does I will add your comment to the body of this post. I don't know if that 1st Street bridge is working but you were able to walk across it.  1 pm, boy, it will be hot, hot, hot. Who planned this?



No comments: