Monday, February 20, 2017

Climate - Temperatures Setting Records: Not in a good way. By Geniusofdespair

HOTTEST YEARS ON RECORD:
Met Office of the United Kingodom. January 18, 2017. (2012 is number 9). I see a trend.
From Fake News Leader (According to your president) NEW YORK TIMES
This is a simple chart, so I guess I have to explain it to you. The middle range (I have a red arrow pointing to it) is our normal temperature. The underlined word in red, that is the record high since temperatures have been recorded. For example look at Chicago for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Setting record there, also Denver, Philadelphia, Detroit, Cleveland, etc.  They print this everyday in the real news New York Times. I watch the chart daily. We are always breaking temperature records.

Worldwide the we have had the warmest years on record in 2014, 2015, 2016. I assume it is just a coincidence since no Republican in the White House believes we have a problem.

Where did I get this information from the real news New York Times (and lots of other sources, see first chart). 

 I wonder if people will believe this chart from ACTUAL READINGS?


The cherry blossoms are ahead of schedule in Washington, D.C. I wonder if anyone will notice? Not likely.

No comments: