Thursday, October 06, 2016

Traveling Premium Economy? Choose Lufthansa over Air France. By Geniusofdespair

I have traveled premium economy on two airlines: Lufthansa and Air France. It was like night and day. Lufthansa was so superior in every way, i.e. food, service, comfort....I will be sure to avoid Air France in the future. I never saw a Steward or Stewardess on Air France unless they were offering awful food (Lufthansa had REAL food served normally).  The business class didn't look much better than premium economy.  My foot rest didn't work on Air France and no one seemed to care. I don't like dangling legs when the seat is reclined, not that the Air France seat reclined more than a few inches.

I had to call them on Air France when I needed a water and getting ice was a hassle. Luftansa was a joy. There was always a wait person right there to help. My foot rest was broken on Air France, they didn't care one bit. What is your experience with premium economy?  Air France wasn't worth the extra money or was my experience an anomaly?

4 comments:

WOOF said...

First World Problems examines 3800+ examples of international airline footrest malfunctions.
You are not alone.

Geniusofdespair said...

Ahhh. I knew it was a problem of epic proportions.

Anonymous said...

I was feeling plenty bad for people in Haiti and Cuba who had their houses rent asunder by cat 4 Hurricane Matthew, but I will add short-legged people flying Air France premium economy to the growing list of people I keep in my prayers.

Geniusofdespair said...

Gee thanks. I am honored.