Wednesday, August 17, 2016

State Senate District 39: DON'T BE FOOLED BY ANITERE FLORES. By Geniusofdespair


District 39 is now predominately Democrat. Don't be fooled by Anitere Flores Democrats! She only wants to push her conservative agenda down your throats.

Anitere Flores is "acting" very moderate, even progressive on some issues ( like FPL) and has painted herself green but look at what Flores is sending Republicans, me for instance:

• I am hoping to continue defending our conservative values...

• It is crucial that Florida -- as a State -- maintain on a conservative track...

• I need your support to continue being a champion of Republican values and principles in Tallahassee.


Democrats in State Senate District 39, You must elect Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, not Anitere Flores the poser. Get your lazy asses out there in November and vote for Debbie!

Debbie Mucarsel-Powell
 I would vote for Debbie in a heartbeat. I wrote about her before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a registered Democrat in Senate District 39. I have not heard one word for the Democratic candidate in this race. Her website is very minimal, I signed up to volunteer over a month ago and am still waiting for any type of response. No one in my neighborhood has a clue that there is anyone even running against Ms. Flores. Debbie Murcasel-Powell is not running a real campaign. It seems that the Party has once again put up a token candidate just to say they ran someone, anyone and are not really serious about winning this seat.

Geniusofdespair said...

She was recruited late, and her election isn't till November. Expect more to come. She is a long time activist. But Dems are not organized.

Anonymous said...

Flores has been a good common sense Senator, nothing wrong with being conservative. I like her conservative with my money (sales we generate) and she has represented the district well. Someday we will get to a place that we can elected people for their body of work and the position they take on issues, not just because they have a R or D next to their name.

Anonymous said...

I read that Flores has collected about $890,000 in campaign contributions. That strikes me as an obscene amount of money for a state senate campaign. Who owns her?