Monday, September 07, 2015

When Greed Sets In, Memory of You Fades. By Geniusofdespair

 As far as dying, over and over again I see people fighting over wills and what the dead person left to them (My Cousin died while I was away in Italy and it has me thinking a lot about death). She left all her money to people who want to adopt children (to pay the cost). Her family is not very happy.

I intend to spend all my money. I just don't care. I will be dead, but the bequeaths do leave the family in shambles. A lot of my family is already dysfunctional so it won't be something new. Sorry for you all who are trying so hard to make everyone happy and love your family. I have been through it. No matter what you do, you will leave fighting in your wake.

Iz had the best memorial service ever -- 46,000,000 people watched it on this memorial video, watch till the end (I don't think my urn would be that large):


3 comments:

cyndi said...

Sorry about your cousin!

Anonymous said...

TOUCHING

WOOF said...

Money changes everything.