Thursday, February 19, 2015

Get the Cleanliness Skinny on Restaurants in Miami And Broward. By Geniusofdespair

dine.miami.com compiles reviews from inspections of Miami and Broward Restaurants.

This was highly unreliable. Sometimes I got a list, sometimes it said "none listed" on the same button.

Here is a tip: Let them have your location or the buttons above don't seem to work.

You can also look up places individually. I looked up Garcia's on the Miami River.


If you hit on the date you see the listing of the report and the description of the violations found. I am only concerned with the high priority violations.

Scotty's Landing was cleaner than I thought it would be:


So use the site: but don't expect perfection: dine.miami.com

Emergency Shutdowns:


Here is what got La Belle Venus Restaurant an emergency shutdown:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best diet aid ever! There's an app called "Restaurant Inspections" that pulls up this information easily.

Anonymous said...

I don't eat out much. My food tastes much better than their food, and I know what's in it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Genius!

I agree with the last Anon.

Plus, it is easier,faster and...Cheaper!!!