The news is filled with predictions of low voter turnout, but there are excellent and compelling reasons TO VOTE on Tuesday if you haven't already.
1) To vote is to protest the mudslinging and lies whose purpose is to inhibit your free choice.
2) In District 8 there is one candidate for county commission whose experience and qualifications meet high standards for public office: Daniella Levine Cava.
3) Your vote in District 8 for Daniella Levine Cava will deliver a message to Mayor Carlos Gimenez: ignore the voters at your peril.
4) Your vote for Daniella Levine Cave is a vote to protect your families and quality of life.
5) Democracy doesn't happen on its own. Use the promise or lose the hope.