|Daisy J. Baez Running Against State Rep. Erik Fresen in District 114.|
If you are on Facebook here is her page.
In addition to her own health care consulting company she founded and serves as the Executive Director of the Dominican Health Care Association of Florida. In her role as a community leader Ms. Baez currently serve as a member of the Board of Directors of the Merrick House Museum in Coral Gables and has been appointed to the Barry University Advisory Committee for the Health Care Professions.
Her political career includes:
• President, Democratic Hispanic Caucus, Miami Dade County.
• Democratic Executive Committee, Miami Dade County
• Committee Woman, Precinct #610
• Delegate, Democratic National Convention, 2012
• White House Working Group, Colombian Free Trade Agreement, Washington, 3/2012
• White House Working Group, Florida Leaders on Fiscal Cliff, Washington, 11/2012