1) She denies seeing Rivera -- "Don David" -- in Nicaragua, despite neighbors and even immigration records matching the two crossing borders.
2) She coached her maid, to retract a phone conversation telling a Miami Herald reporter that Don David had been to Grenada repeatedly.
3) That Rivera paid her rent.
4) That the scent of marijuana wafted from her rooms.
5) She smashed an ex-lover's car windows and tried to set fire to his windshield after accusing him of sexually assaulting her.
6) She watches porn with sound turned up so high that it bothers neighbors.
US Senator Marco Rubio, Rivera's former room-mate in the state capitol, must have an opinion about Ana Sol Alliegro. A future OPED in the Herald, to come?