Monday, April 29, 2013

Senator Gwen Margolis has the Stupidest Aide I Have Ever Encountered. By Geniusofdespair

Gwen, get a new Aide, the one who answers your constituent inquiries sucks, big time.  I endorse you and your aide can't give me an email I can send a public records request to? You are on the damn committee I was inquiring about and I have been sending your dumb ass aide emails for over a month.  Gwen Margolis sucks.

Well, what do you know a different aide just called. I guess they didn't like this blog. I am leaving it up till I get the information I need.  Senator Gwen Margolis sucks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen seems a little daffy lately. The aide is lucky it gets a paycheck and benefits. Any aide should be able to answer simple questions.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping them accountable. We are their bosses and not vice versa.

Chauncey said...

Another lazy government worker. What else is new?

Anonymous said...

Gwen Margolis proposed legislation today (April 29th) that would have allowed FIU North Campus to carve a new road through protected wetlands and through a park. Yup. On NE 135th Street.