Sunday, January 20, 2013

Say Goodbye to Fringe. By Geniusofdespair

I was hopelessly lost watching Fringe on TV over the years. Walter was the reason I watched it.  He was senile in one dimension (or was it another reality or future/past) and not in the other. Then something else happened and Walter was smart and senile Walter disappeared.  Anyway, I watched it about 10 times in 5 years so I didn't get the tulip in the final scene but I liked the show sort of. I just didn't want to get invested in another J.J. Abrams show after "Lost's" horrible ending. Only Tim Kring disappointed me more with "Heroes" - that show became unwatchable and sputtered out. Did it ever have a final show?

I had my nephew, a regular viewer, on hand to text me during commercials to answer my questions during the final episode of Fringe.  I asked my nephew about the flower. He said it was a message from Walter that the plan worked. I didn't have the heart to ask him "what plan?" Yes, I know -- reset time. But don't know what that meant to September or August or the rest of the months, to Fringe or to me.




No comments: