Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Calixto Garcia Campaign Calls Me "Un-American". By Geniusofdespair

I wrote about Bruno Barreiro and Luis Garcia BASED ON MONEY RAISED...a candidate less financially endowed in the race had a problem:

From: CALIXTO GARCIA POLITICAL CAMPAIGN:

It is very important that the media and community realize that there are Four Candidates in the race for Miami Dade County Commissioner for District 5; they are the following candidates:

CALIXTO GARCIA, BRUNO BARREIRO, LUIS GARCIA and CARLOS E. MUNOZ

The media has been misleading the voters by telling them that there are two strong candidates for District 5 (to be fair, I did say there were two other viable candidates in the article and I named them and I never said "Bruno was strong"). This is not only wrong but also very un-American. Please vote and be fair, choose wisely, and be informed on each candidate. Just because a candidate is not wealthy and is running a grass roots campaign does not mean that they are not well educated and qualified for the position of Commissioner for Dade County District 5. We urge you to vote for the best candidate, which in our belief is CALIXTO GARCIA for District 5 Miami-Dade County Commissioner.
-----------

I wish you luck Dr. Garcia! I should have more empathy for grass roots candidates...I have become jaded knowing the money required to run a County Commission race.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck is right! You will need it against Bruno who has a lock on the retirement facilities.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Calixto. I think this time around there are going to be some surprises by candidates who are outspent. I have met 3 candidates thus far who have personally visited my house. None are incumbents. Just sayin.....

Anonymous said...

Go, Calixto, go!

Anonymous said...

http://www.votecalixtogarcia.org/achievements-activities/

Is this guy a Samurai?

Grass roots...or just on grass?

Geniusofdespair said...

That is a BLACK belt I see...watch out smart ass readers. Have some respect.

Anonymous said...

He is the world's most interesting man.

Anonymous said...

You are!