Saturday, September 17, 2011

As Wayne Huizenga Knows: There is a lot of money in garbage. By Geniusofdespair

Wayne became rich hauling garbage. That doesn't surprise me but seeing a fountain in Downtown Fort Lauderdale dedicated to him... well that did take me by surprise. Wayne Huizenga? Whatever. The dedication on it I thought was pretty funny: "Honoring a man of rare entrepreneurial spirit and enduring dedication to our community."

The fountain itself is pretty cool, the water moved with the music and they had a few different songs. I took a video of it for those of you who haven't seen it.

2 comments:

Mensa said...

I do not like Wayne and never did. BUT for such a pretty and different fountain He can have his nice plague.

Geniusofdespair said...

That is a plaque not a plague. Plague is a killer disease--your slip was pretty funny though if you look at him as a less than stellar person -- like I do.