Friday, February 04, 2011

Vile Natacha Seijas (VNS) Bolts Deposition and Attorney Kuehne was Pissed. By Geniusofdespair


Natacha went for her deposition Thursday in the recall lawsuit but left because Miami Herald reporter Matt Haggman was there. Above is a video of Ben Kuehne's response regarding Natacha Seijas refusing to be deposed. Yes, it is a worse quality video than any of mine (hard to believe) but it is worth watching! If it were better quality you could see the veins in his neck bulging, just above his signature bow tie.

Stephen Cody, Natacha's best bud and lawyer, wanted Matt Haggman removed from the depo even though the depo is a public record. Ben Kuehne, Miami Voice's Lawyer, refused Cody's demands so Natacha left without giving her much anticipated deposition.

I wish I were a fly on that wall. You can see how she responds to reporters in the photos below from a previous encounter.

8 comments:

Geniusofdespair said...

Hey, the Miami Herald used the word "bolts" too in their article today on this.

Anonymous said...

I read she will not show up for her re scheduled depo today. How is she above the law? She brought the suit!

I truly hope the Judge takes her behavior in to account. She can blame the world, but not be responsible for her own actions?

If I were the Judge, I'd hold VNS in contempt, but I'm not and it's just wishful thinking!

Flo said...

I dont like the lawyer's bowtie or the way he pronounces Miami. I hope he is not the one making the argument before the judge or we will be doomed

Anonymous said...

The attorney's pronunciation of Miami is correct. It is a Native American word that has been bastardized by people who do not know Miami's history.

Geniusofdespair said...

You don't like the way he says Miami...?? Come on, don't make me think all our readers are dumb. I want to brag about you all...

Anonymous said...

The guy in the bow tie is Ben Kuehne.

He is one of the greatest criminal defense attorneys in the country, normally representing major drug dealers.

Google his name and the word "indictment."

Ben was indicted by a federal grand jury for laundering money for Fabio Ochoa. Ben beat the rap. He is very, very good.

However, he is a very strange spokesman for a group against corruption.

Anonymous said...

I assess attorneys from the perspective of a potential member of a jury. Kuehne would start his case in the hole with me because of the bow-tie and the weird speech affect. I hope he wins here though. From what I have seen so far, Cody is simply awful. Natacha would be better off telling Cody to take a seat and let Kendall Coffey argue on her behalf.

P.S. Kuehne may have beat the rap, but his client didn't. Ochoa is serving a 30-year sentence in federal prison.

Geniusofdespair said...

(pronounced /maɪˈæmi/ or /maɪˈæmə/)

Gimme a break. The bow tie is fine, jaunty would be a good adjective.

I have heard that pronunciation of Miami from many people born here.

Nit pick something else. You already did the same thing twice.