Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Resign to Run Violation Dismissed Against Candidate Eugene Flinn. By Geniusofdespair

The Cody case against Mayor Flinn has been dismissed. I wonder if that means that Mayor Flinn can collect attorney fees from Stephen Cody? Really, disappointed that this non-issue was the focus for so many weeks, when candidates need to campaign. Not fair in my book. I hate this sort of distraction.

Happy voting everyone...get out there and do your civic duty. Even though I think not voting is a waste I don't think I can vote for any Republican running for Governor. I might vote for Colonel (Ret) Mike McCalister the third candidate. And, you know I will not vote for Rubio and the other Republican candidates for Senate appeared even worse, so I will go just go to do the judges and the County Question about Franchise Votes --- be sure to VOTE NO!

3 comments:

For Shame! said...

How sad is it that Eugene Flinn and Sandra Ruiz have lived this stupidity instead of being able to work hard and enjoy campaigning? Shame on the instigators!

It has done the voters and our MD community a huge disservice.

Bless them for their spine!

Mazel Tov!

Anonymous said...

This was a needless distraction by one of the opposing campaigns.

Anonymous said...

I will tolerate nasty campaigns (even though I hate them) but I absolutely get furious when the powers to be seek to steal away voters rights. This law suit was a sham and it makes me furious!

Gene Flinn is a nice guy, running a decent campaign. I am happy that the judge dismissed this case.