Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love to Get Recognized by my Peers. By Geniusofdespair

It is always an honor to be recognized. I was a runner up for Post of the Week for my post last week about Peter and Karen. I did get Post of the Week by South Florida Daily Blog the week of June 22nd. SFDB said:

Winner: Whenever a blog can score an interview with a popular local politician like Miami-Dade Commissioner Katy Sorenson, it's a good thing, but when they ask great questions like Eye on Miami did then it makes it even that much better. Eye on Miami continues to be about the only place in the South Florida blogosphere to find intelligent and knowledgeable local political commentary so it's a natural that they were able to gain access to Commissioner Sorenson and get her thoughts on running a campaign and getting elected. It was a great effort by the EoM duo and I'm pleased to recognize it as this week's Post of the Week.

Now the Katy Sorenson interview is up for Post of the Month. People have to vote for one of the 4 nominees.

I guess some people do recognize when you put that extra effort into your post. Thanks Rick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats GoD, well deserved. I voted. I hope your fans will too.

WOOF said...

http://tinyurl.com/KeepXOnXPushin

Anonymous said...

awesome!