Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 23rd is the day Financial Disclosures are due in Miami Dade County. by Geniusofdespair


It always takes me a long time to write a post because I have to double check everything. I had reported that financial disclosures for County races were due last week because a reader told me so. When they never were posted I took the time to check myself and found out they are due on the 23rd of July - this Friday. See schedule above. I would suppose they will be posted soon after they are received and some might arrive early.

So, the lesson is, don't listen to all my readers because sometimes they are dead wrong and I too have learned a lesson on taking the time to check.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st: Be happy you've readers.

2nd: Trust but verify.

3rd: Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

the period closed on the 17th

Geniusofdespair said...

They aren't DUE until the 23rd according to the chart from elections.

Anonymous said...

No. This reporting period clsed on Friday, July 16, and the reports have to be in by Friday, July 23.