Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Love Affair with Music. By Geniusofdespair

I just looked at all of my 29 concert/music review entries and it was quite a trip. Music is very important in my life. It has gives me solace to listen to music during some very tough times, it soothes my soul like nothing else.

I know a lot of you have little patience with my quirky meandering on the music road, but it is what I am about, so I hope you can appreciate I am sharing an intimate and eclectic part of my life with you. These blogs are meaningful to me. I like sharing my love and respect for musicians such as:
Pearl Jam, Thelonius Monk, Miles Davis, Leon Russell, Lang Lang and Van Morrison. I spend a lot of time picking out just that right video to convey to you what inspires me. I even like this goofy guy wearing a baseball cat, singing in his living room whom I found surfing YouTube. I can spend hours at a clip on YouTube. If I am quiet for a while, I am probably home traveling through musical history on the internet ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a tolerant bunch. Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Other than Pearl Jam, your taste in music is atrocious. Please stick to political issues. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Miles Davis atrocious? I think you have the bad taste.

Anonymous said...

I agree I enjoy Genius' quirky taste in rock music and the interest in jazz legends.

Anonymous said...

No more Chinese opera please.