Sunday, September 06, 2009

Rasmussen Polls: Here is a tip for you. By Geniusofdespair

Identify your poll at the BEGINNING of the phone call not at the end Rasmussen. Had I known it was you calling, I would not have sabotaged your polling data with wacky information. They will probably dump my results anyway as not many real Republicans make $20,000 a year, support the President and don't want to support France if there is a war. They named about 10 countries that I could choose to support in a war. I didn't support any of them but I did support health care reform and I now have a few kids that I didn't have before the call.

I just saw "Inglorious Basterds" or as it is better known: that Brad Pitt movie. Stupid name for a very entertaining flick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too give polls conflicting and misleading information.

Anonymous said...

The movie was awesome!

Anonymous said...

The quirky German Colonel was the best character in the movie.

m