Friday, October 03, 2008

Great Guitarist, Yngwie Malmsteen, Playing in Ft. Lauderdale October 31st. By Geniusofdespair

The Swede, Yngwie Malmsteen Playing Bach, will be at the Culture Room 10/31. If you like electric guitar music, don’t miss him. His hero was Jimi Hendrix. Trust me, he is good. Go to that link above and also check out some of the other videos like “Evil Eye.”

Why report this? I think that if you can see a performance that is extraordinary, an opportunity that might not come your way again, you should at least know about it. I am not an electric guitar fan, I am a "great performance" in music fan. One of my regrets in life is when I had to go to a wedding the same time Luciano Pavarotti sang outside at South Beach. Now he is dead and I never heard him sing live. Pity. Was anyone there who reads this blog?

No comments: