Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday Speak-up: Are Weekend Posts a Waste of Time? By Geniusofdespair

I am beginning to think that weekend posting is a waste of time. Anyone have anything interesting to say? No one had much to say about our earlier posts on Bank Atlantic and Kittens. We couldn't get you with either money talk or kittens...how demoraizing.

I just saw Habana Abierta in concert at Miami Dade County Auditorium. I think if the Carnival Center for the Performing Arts had them there, they would have sold out. The PAC had instead, the Temptations and the Four Tops. Mind you only one original Temp and Top. I love Motown but I have to say I was disappointed with the replacements. The Habana Abierta group was very good, if I understood the lyrics I would have even liked them better. The PAC has got to book better shows. Habana Abierta (what does that mean?) are coming back November 9th. Worth a trip down to Flagler. And Habana Abierta, a word to you: Learn from Shakira: Do at least one or two song in English...you will increase your fan base.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Step away from the computer!!!
At least on weekends.
Maybe I am being selfish or just obsessed, but if you don't write on weekends, I won't have to keep clicking in to see what I have missed!
And then hopefully there will be more time spent by all of us enjoying what's left of the good parts of outdoor South Fla.
Just saying...

Anonymous said...

Habana Abierta = Open Havana