Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What Natacha Seijas Actually Said by Geniusofdespair


“In no way should we forget about the coastal wetlands needs. In no way should we forget that we have target lands that need to be protected."

"I don’t think we need to forget we also are charged with and should have the moral and political need to protect Biscayne Bay and the Everglades."

"I don’t think any of this wipes that out. I think that is a desire of consciousness and a desire to do good government and would never stop us in any way. I think once it is accepted it need to be shredded a little bit to see the good, the bad and indifferent and try to move on it. I am sure we will.”

She then said something like:
This is the product of a consulting firm, that is how the people who stood in front of us us saw it and I saw it myself. I think it is time to move on, we need to look at the whole county so we can respond to the needs that come in front of us. SORRY I GOT TIRED OF WATCHING HER TALK, THE FIRST HALF IS EXACT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natacha is a master of double speak. While praising the environment, she only removed her poison pills from her resolution when she saw they were getting coverage from speakers and commissioners (and probably press). Doesn't need the bad press, she is up for re-election next year! She is incapable of sustaining a real pro-environment position.

Anonymous said...

Kely:

Dear person, we do not need advertizing on this blog.... particularly ads that promote trashing another country's lovely scenery.