Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gregg Allman: You scared me half to death. by Geniusofdespair

Wasn't quite what I was expecting when I saw him on TV the other day, I nearly fell out of my chair.  Getting old is a harsh reality. Can't say that Super Model Janet Dickinson did much better than Greg Allman. Enjoy your good fortune if you are a looker, but don't think it will last forever. Humility while you have them and then acceptance when looks fade is something to strive for.

“It is well to remember that the entire population of the universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others.” - Andrew J. Holmes - Author

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Gregg did have a liver transplant. Another good before/after is Robert Plant.

Anonymous said...

See stole Mick Jagger's lips. Ack!

Anonymous said...

Why do women think that duck look is good?

Anonymous said...

Holy Ghost! They are scary! About Janet, she's had so much surgery, she's now unrecognizable. About Greg: I was as surprised as you were when I saw him on tv. Hate to see him show up inside my bedroom, at midnight. Eeek!

Anonymous said...

do not regret - getting older is a privilege denied to many.

RUSTIC HOUSES said...

Gregg a liver transplant's.
Great.....