Friday, March 02, 2012

The Apple Computer Company Likes to Spend Your Money. By Geniusofdespair

Apple enticed me to download a new operating system with promises of I Cloud's wonders and now half my applications don't work. Do you know how expensive that can be? Well let me tell you: Pretty expensive, one program costs $600 -- on sale! It is also VERY annoying to spend all day fretting over computer issues.

To amuse myself I downloaded a trial Photoshop program. I wanted to play around with it so I used my lobbyist trading cards and applied filters to all the faces. I think they turned out quite well. I like Erik Fresen the best. Susan Fried somehow, actually looks better. If you want to see the unadulterated faces this is the link. But why would you? These are so much better.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Erik Fresen is creeping me out.

Susan said...

My vote is for Jeffrey Bercow.

Anonymous said...

Fresen looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings...my precioussssss casssssssinnnno!!!!

Anonymous said...

Not even your app could negatively affect the Kardashian caboose.

M

Anonymous said...

Juan Mayol is hysterical.

Anonymous said...

You're right Erik Fresen. He never looked so good.

Anonymous said...

Francois Illias and Felix Lasarte are taking money from the criminals in the outdoor advertising industry. Money to pay bribes to get illegal billboards installed? Carlos Gimenez looks the other way. Jack Osterholt is clueless. Co-conspirators?

Anonymous said...

What's up with Mayor Carlos Gimenez? Why is he letting the sleazy billboard companies put up illegal billboards? Is it really that easy to buy Carlos's support? Does he sell out that easily?