Thursday, November 02, 2017

The New York Times Is Bugged in Miami. By Geniusofdespair


A bug flew out of the New York Times. I killed it, as you can see in the photo above. It has happened before. It is a tiny flying bug, like a little mosquito.

I turned to Mr. Silent next to me and said "I just killed this bug, what is it?" He didn't know. I said: "I have killed them a few times." You would think he would have mentioned it, but he said "I killed a few too, it is coming from the newspaper." I asked "which paper, the Herald or the Times?" He said "It is always the New York Times." I agreed, my experience was that it was always the New York Times. So I called to ask them to debug their paper or stop delivery. Strange. Anyone else getting a bugged paper?

Score one for the bug free Miami Herald.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at that bug under a microscope and saw a little microphone on it. You are really bugged

Anonymous said...

Probably drones.

Youbetcha' said...

At least it didn't fly up your nose.

Ross said...

All the news that Flits we print.