Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Today is the Presidential Primary in Miami Dade County: PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS IN FLORIDA. By Geniusofdespair

Can Marco Rubio even win his home county? We will know soon enough. He shouldn't have jumped over Bush, it wasn't his turn and stabbing your mentor in the back is not very neighborly. Too cocky, that is Marco's problem. Too much time listening to the dark knight, David Rivera, the man  with all the loopy gal pals.

ELECTION RESULTS MIAMI DADE COUNTY:

With Absentees and Early voting  and 573 of 783 Precincts Reporting...

Marco Rubio 62.84%   - 101,020
Donald Trump  22.39% - 35,988

In Broward County
Marco Rubio got 27.53%
Donald Trump got 45.39%

In Monroe County
Marco Rubio got 27.49%
Donald Trump got 45.4%
---------------------------------
as of 8:10pm STATEWIDE:
Ted Cruz has 322,267
Marco Rubio has 526,901
Donald Trump has 876,744

And to show you how stupid Republicans are: Mike Huckabee has 2,357and Jeb Bush has 40,159.  Up to date County by County results.

On the Democratic side: Hillary Clinton aced Florida.

Climate Change Denier MARCO RUBIO just left the race.  By the way Marco, the one mailer I got from your actual campaign: I got it tonight. Wasting Norman Braman's money?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marco Rubio just said on the WLRN he wants something like "a president who loves every American even if they don't love you back" except every American shoul also include every race, every ethnicity, religion, Creed and preference in every aspect of life.

Marco is in the dust bin now.

Anonymous said...

If Trump goes into their convention with all these people from all these states voting for him, and the republicans take it away from him and give to someone who has only a few votes and few states, it would be unamerican. Whether they like him or not, if he wins the votes, he wins the nomination.

Anonymous said...

Doing what they did to America in the 2000s Republicans deserve what they got, now the problem is how the rest of us are going to deal with a Neocon Democrat in the White House.

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Sandra Mari I’m the most happiest person on the face of the earth, after 6 months of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks goes to Dr Ogundu for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful
testimony about Dr Ogundu how he has helped lots of people on their relationship problems i was reading a magazine when i saw great testimonies, as well my predicament then i decided not to waste time because i have missed my lover so much i decided to contact him and share all my problem with him which he told me not to worry that he is assuring me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Dr Ogundu so much because of how he has been helping many people, my boyfriend who left me for good suddenly replied my text and returned my calls and asked me to please forgive him i was so happy am so grateful to Dr Ogundu for what he has done for me and i promise to testify his goodness all through my life. If you are there passing the same problem or any kinds of problem contact this great man on his email address: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

1. Getting your lover or husband back
2. Money spell/ good luck spell
3. Prosperity spell
4. Protection spells
5. Get a job spell
6. Promotion spells
7. Getting your money back
8. Freedom spells
9. Love spell
10. Avenging spell