Monday, November 30, 2015

ICK Photo of the Week. By Geniusofdespair


Yes I know it is part of the job to be photographed with people, but this Society Sunday Miami Herald Photo of Commissioner Daniella Levine Cava with Lobbyist Ron Book made me spit out my coffee. Levine Cava celebrates small business Friday. Is this lobbyist Saturday night? (Sally Heyman was also in the shot). Ron Book gave $2,500 to Lynda Bell's campaign against Daniella Levine Cava. Now I bet he is kissing Daniella's ring.

Lobbyists are like the mafia, I am sure his reply to her on skunking her campaign is: "It was just business." Well, No Ron it is more. You should support candidates that are right for the people of this good community not for your pocketbook. Lynda Bell was toxic for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron Book was working as a lobbyist for M-D County at the same time he was a partner with
Arthur Hertz to install illegal billboards along I-95. Break the law much?

Anonymous said...

Ron Book has been terrible for Miami, EVERYONE should keep their distance. I could see turning down photos being awkward in person, but that's part of the job.

Anonymous said...

Who was it that said, keep your friend close but your enemies closer? and BTW it's not rings Ron is good at kissing..