Friday, June 15, 2012

Renier Diaz de la Portilla's Financial Disclosure. By Geniusofdespair

Now, I might be reading Former School Board Member Renier Diaz de la Portilla's financial disclosure for State Representative wrong because it sure looks like his net worth is minus, yes I do see a minus before the $135,340. Gee, that is pretty bad for a lawyer. I noticed he has a loan with U.S. Century bank for $21,450. He also has a Sallie Mae loan for $125,400 and car loan for $20,000. Well since he can't even manage his own finances, you know he will get elected to manage ours. People are so dumb.

May 16th his campaign was fined for filing a late report. There was also an audit on his campaign as of April 24th. Didn't see that this was resolved yet.  Apparently no one pays attention to these audit letters because I saw one in Erik Fresen's report that he also never responded to.

5 comments:

Grillo said...

Why am I not surprised by the lack of integrity of this clown?

Anonymous said...

It appears to me our laws do not apply to them. Total disregard and disrespect for the citizens of the United States. Its very distrubing.

Anonymous said...

Um, I took out student loans with Sallie Mae to finance my post-graduate education, too. It takes a decade to pay that off, but that doesn't imply I cannot manage my finances. In fact, it was a smart investment in my future career and earning potential. This isn't an attempt to save Renier - I would never vote for him - just to clarify the relative benefit of student loans. If Renier had $50k in debt to Visa or Mastercard, then, yeah, he is a financial incompetent.

Geniusofdespair said...

What about the other $40,000 in loans?
How long has he been out of school?

Anonymous said...

Older brother Alex was born in 1964. Let us assume that Renier was born in the early 70's. He would have to be 20 years out of school.