Sunday, April 15, 2012

Jim Morin's New Video. By Geniusofdesair

This is not the video. Go to the Herald Site.

Check out Jim Morin's new video animation on the Supreme Court on the Miami Herald site.  I thought he did an incredible job with his depictions of the Supremes - he especially nailed all the women...Now that doesn't sound right. What I meant to say is he captured their likenesses.

I might venture to say it is his best so far, loved Clarence. You can watch all his animations at the link at top (scroll down once there) and judge for yourself.

Can someone please tell me why the Miami Herald always has halting sound on videos (even when you watch one twice, so it should be loaded) on their site? It drives me nuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was pretty good but I liked the Barbara Ann one better.