Sunday, September 04, 2011

Is It Unsafe to Eat Out In Miami Dade County, Part 2. By Geniusofdespair

There was another restaurant robbery by 3 armed men at Hiro Sushi, 3017 NE 163rd Street. Again, patrons were ordered to the floor and robbed. Obviously the local police cannot get a grip on this crime wave. I think something more needs to be done. As I reported in Part 1, plenty of restaurants have been similarly robbed lately, this brings it to 6. How many more do we need to address it in a BIG WAY?

Luna Star, North Miami - Early August 6th
Hiro Sushi - North Mimi Beach - August 9th
Joey's, Wynwood - August 29th
McDonald's 15096 NW Seventh Ave. - July
Chili's, 174 St. - June
Doral Ale House, Doral - April

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be unsafe to drink our water too... salt water intrusion..

Anonymous said...

I recommend only eating at the higher end restaurants that can afford armed guards posted at the door. Just like a 3rd world country.

Anonymous said...

LOL! with bottled water of course...

Anonymous said...

2nd Anon, I don't know if you're referring to Mexico or some of the South American country's, but they actually do have armed guards around the resorts and have personal transport to restaurants, which are guarded as well! That's not a joke either.

Ever since Slumdog Millionaire, I don't if I would even trust the bottled water if it had a plastic cap!

Anonymous said...

Hiro's Sushi on NE 163rd is very busy, especially late at night.

Too many teenagers and thugs with guns.

Anonymous said...

How many people in Dade county have concealed weapon permits?

Allapatah Joe said...

It is definitely challenging to eat out north of Nw 36 st, and east of I 95...however, for you foodies, I hear the Foie Gras is excellent at the New Frontier Lounge. From what I understand it's to die for.

And I didn't mean to call you whiny.

Rick said...

I think more stake outs at the steakhouses are warranted.

.

Miami CAr said...

It seems like Miami is becoming a less safe place to live. You ned to buy bullet proof windows for your cars or tinted windows for you cars or rent some body guards when you go out.