Saturday, September 18, 2010

Having too much fun to be mortified. By geniusofdespair

Don't see video, here is the link.

This kid, at a birthday party on the flowrider at Adrenalina at Gulfstream Park, lost his swim trunks at the top of the ride but took his bare ass in stride. He was having too much fun to be mortified by his naked butt in front of the birthday group.

Actually, Gulfstream Park is heads above the Hard Rock complex. Even outdoor at Hard Rock, you smell cigarette smoke everywhere. At Gulfstream you can breathe and they have some decent restaurants. Of course, they also have this ride where your kids can get naked by accident. $20 for a 30 minute session, kids were surfing and on boogieboards. I wish I were a kid again because all I had were tubes that I had to paddle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blast. I wish I were 12 again.

Anonymous said...

When is adult's time?

Anonymous said...

The naked male butt is becoming as common as the naked female breast cleavage.