Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Senator Marco Rubio? My worst nightmare may come true! By Geniusofdespair

According to the Rasmussen Reports:

12/16: Governor Charlie Crist and former state House Speaker Marco Rubio are now tied in the 2010 race for the Republican Senate nomination in Florida. A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of likely GOP Primary voters finds Crist and Rubio each with 43% of the vote. 12/17: The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey in Florida finds former state House Speaker Marco Rubio leading Democrat Kendrick Meek 49% to 35%. Governor Charlie Crist leads Meek 42% to 36%.


God help us all if Rubio becomes Senator. The Dems don't have a stopper. I am definitely switching parties to vote in the Republican primary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Genius and I am with you. I will switch too. Anything to prevent Rubio from winning the election. If he wins the primary the State in doomed.

Anonymous said...

Respected? Rasmussen? Not so much...