Friday, April 17, 2009

Free at Last! By Geniusofdespair

Gimleteye is off line tomorrow so expect a lot of photos...and maybe some opera...how about pictures of kittens or maybe puppies or better yet, both!! I am sure that would make him stay tied to his computer. He will soon realize he has to post just to stop me from going postal. Hit read more for an inspirational message:

You all know I hate inspirational messages did you really think I would give you one?
Serves you right, you get to look at Commissioner Joe Martinez Mayor of Miami-Dade wannabe. You should have stopped at the kittens.

4 comments:

youbetcha' said...

Hahahahahahahahahah.

What a Cutie.

You, GoD, did you think I meant the commissioner?

Geniusofdespair said...

I just noticed that gimleteye posted...i think he wanted to bury my kittens and puppies.

youbetcha' said...

:o)

Some days we have to chill out, ya know?

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the inspiration. It is going to inspire me to have nightmares.