Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Non-Profit "Defenders of Wildlife" Are Not "Wild" About Sarah Palin. By Geniusofdespair

You want to see wolves getting shot from planes? Check out this video.



The non-profit says:
Have you ever heard of aerial hunting? It's a brutal practice. Wolves are shot from low-flying aircraft or chased to exhaustion, then killed at point-blank range. Palin offered a $150 bounty for wolves to entice hunters to kill more wolves in certain parts of the state, with hunters having to present a wolf's foreleg to collect the bounty.

As a "good Christian", I found this video hard to watch.

5 comments:

out of sight said...

I am surprised that she didn't tell someone to get that two legged wolf of an ex-brother-in-law. Fired or fired upon, what's the difference?

Anonymous said...

Sweet, that looks like fun! Is there a tour company that can arrange a wolf hunt in Alaska?

Geniusofdespair said...

putz.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the brother-in-law. The Washington Post published the following from Palin ex-brother in-law Mike Wooten

"The state trooper at the center of Gov. Sarah Palin's "Troopergate" scandal denied yesterday that he ever threatened to kill Palin's father and expressed regret that his case has exploded into the national media. I would like to put this behind me and move on with my life," Trooper Mike Wooten said in an interview with The Washington Post. "I don't wish ill will on anyone. I think that the nomination that Sarah got is great for the state of Alaska. I wish her good luck and the family good luck. I honestly think that everyone involved in this wanted to put this beyond us." He also voiced pride that he had once been part of the Palin family. "I was a member of that family for five years. I cherish those memories," he said. "I will carry them with me for the rest of my life. There are several things that will be handled differently on my part, and if I could do it over differently, I would."

So far the media cannot seem to catch a break on a Sarah Palin scandal. It looks like Mikey is not playing that game.

Anonymous said...

I think they have a break: The National Enquirer in the new issue...see

http://hogwash.today.com/2008/09/03/sarah-palin-affair-allegation-lawsuit-drudgereportcom/