Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jorge Perez in the SunPost by Geniusofdespair

The ever charming Rebecca Wakefield has written a very informative column on Related Group’s top dog, Jorge Perez. Check it out:

Everything’s Related: A very brief look at The Related Group’s local legacy. I do like her humor:

“Every time I drive through Sunny Isles Beach, I see an advertisement wrapped around the front of the Trump Towers project. It is a glossy black and white photo of four smug developers marring a perfectly good chain-link fence for about half a block. The men are the decidedly un-photogenic Dezers (Michael and toadlike son Gil) as well as the follically challenged Donald Trump and Jorge Perez.”

I always thought about those very same photos and said to myself as I passed: Ick. Donald Trump in those mono-colored ties and that comb-over: it is downright scary. Nightmare fodder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez -- what a loser with that Mercy Hospital deal. He should stay in Sunny Isles Beach where they love him.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the vultures choke on the bones.

Anonymous said...

Perez - What an a___hole.