Saturday, December 30, 2006

Holiday Greeting from Geniusofdespair

Bah, Humbug! Christmas brings out the curmudgeon in me! But I do have to admit that Gimleteye made me laugh with the rabbit picture in the previous post. The best picture of all -- during the 23 years we have been doing this blog -- was the December 25th picture Gimleteye posted. Where did you get that photo -- wartime Germany?

Anyway, I am back from the gritty city to the land of orange blossoms, sorry my mistake, I meant to say land of citrus canker. I felt at home on the plane once I touched down. Three burly Broward cops with bulletproof vests on came barreling on the plane to remove a passenger who had smoked in the bathroom. A teenager. I did worse when a teen and never had the bejesus scared out of me like this kid.

So, I am back in town and as cranky as ever...maybe more so.

I need a label for this post, can't call it Holiday Greeting (God, No!): So, vote for the strong mayor on the 23rd. If nothing else, your vote will thrill the Vile Natacha Seijas to death... We can only hope.

No comments: