Saturday, May 26, 2018

Congressional Candidate David Richardson took Sugar Money? by Geniusofdespair


You might not know who these guys are but they are the executives of US Sugar

• LUIS FERNANDEZ IS EXECUTIVE VP AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER AND CO-PRESIDENT OF SUBSIDIARY AMERICAN SUGAR
• MALCOLM WADE IS US. SUGAR'S SENIOR VP OF CORPORATE STRATEGY AND BUSINESS
• ERIC EDWARDS IS ASSISTANT VP OF US SUGAR
•ROBERT COKER IS SENIOR VP OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS FOR US SUGAR

Richardson got the above thousands of dollars of donations related to U. S. Sugar. Also now I am hearing that FPL hosted a fundraiser or something for Richardson. What is going on?

Let me be honest first. I am not good at searching Federal campaign reports. Richardson did get a lot of money from Act Blue. In fact, most of his donations are from Act Blue. What is up with that? It appears Act Blue take in individual contributions but in the report it just says "Act Blue." I am very curious and angry about that. You can't fill out a financial disclosure without a name. That is like just writing "Paypal" for every donor.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Richardson drives around Florida making unannounced visits to prisons. I like his courage and his efforts to help people who are powerless to help themselves. I think Richardson is the most qualified candidate in the race.

Unknown said...

Have you asked him about it?

Geniusofdespair said...

No. Have you? I am more of a researcher not a reporter. I provide information. You can call him and ask.

Anonymous said...

Let's remember--for all the good it does, this blog is not and I venture to say doesn't pretend to proclaim to be a progressive voice unless it overlaps its purposes.

Geniusofdespair said...

I personally hate the word progressive.