Saturday, April 21, 2018

GOP: God's Odd People. By Geniusofdespair

I always thought GOP stood for a misnomer. And it does, now that the party is run by a bunch of lunatics and has wacko's vying for office. In order to be accurate I have changed what GOP stands for to: God's Odd People.  Who could be odder than this guy:


or this GOP guy:
Steve Bannon

Or this guy:

Roy Jones
Worse GOP guy:
GOP  Nazi Candidate Arthur Jones voted for by 20,000 GOP'ers
More ODD GOP guys:


Watch the damn video as I prove my point that the GOP now stands for: God's Odd People. The video also nails the Democrats to wall on having no policy, only focusing on social issues:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe your website could possibly
be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it
looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart
from that, fantastic blog!

David said...

If you take away "progressives'" virulent hatred for all things Trump, what do all of you have left (pun intended). Who will run? Governor Andrew Cuomo with his CNN-brother Chris as VP? Child, please! Hillary? Bernie? Corey Booker? The pseudo-Native American from Massachusetts? Kamala Harris? Kirsten Gillibrand? Throw us in that briar patch. Please!